Sunday 23 December 2018

Textile Postcard Project Week #65


December 23rd -29th 2018

Christmas Eve is with us. Here at Milawa it is a typically warm summer day. I feel I have already celebrated after the lovely family party we had here on Saturday. Those members of the Ellis and Brown families enjoyed a wonderful few hours together. Not everyone could be here of course!...but we thought of absent family members.

 Now for the Christmas postcard I have made
A bright greeting for all who read this blog!
Of course the background is hand dyed red in colour with a faint discharged pattern.
The Christmas fabric was given to me by my Swedish penfriend Gunilla Borjesson.  
This was machined appliqued over the red
 background with a Christmas ribbon 
added over it all..
I hope you can see the sparkly stitching  in this view.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment